Assistant Border application
1. Description of the application
www.granica.gov.pl and is its integral part. It is a virtual guide to Polish border crossings:
- sea ports,
The application is available on the following mobile phone operating systems:
- Windows Phone.
The mobile application is available in the following languages:
2. Initial configuration
Application installed on the mobile device should be pre-configured - selecting on the following screens: the default language, the default citizenship, method of connecting to the Internet and to complete - a mini tutorial presenting the most important buttons in the application menu.
3. How to cross the border
This is an installer that based on the user response to various questions provides a virtual tour of the selected border crossing:
- how to move across the border,
- the direction of movement,
- choice of the border crossing,
- transported goods.
You will learn:
- what documents are necessary to cross the border,
- what are the different steps of crossing the border,
- what requirements should be met in order to transport certain goods across the border,
- what are the rights and obligations of the passenger.
The user can send to the mailbox information obtained on the basis of received answers to the questions.
The application includes demonstrative photos of particular border crossings.
4. Border crossings
When you select "Border crossings" tab - it is possible to display data about the selected border crossing. The tab contains the photo of the border crossing, information about opening hours, geo-points at the border crossing and messages concerning particular border crossing.
The user can also find out about allowances in Poland. Limits were specified for alcohol, tobacco products and cash.
The application also includes answers to frequently asked questions.
7. Download Assistant Border application
Mobile Assistant Border application is available free of charge at App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.